The health of your skin says a lot about your general health. That’s why it’s so important to know when you may be experiencing symptoms of a dermatology condition. From acne to skin cancer treatment, the dermatologists at Altman Dermatology excel in providing each client with the best individual care he or she needs. Here is a list of some great resources we’ve put together to help you learn more about dermatological ailments:
- The New York Times’ Health Guide offers an informative article on nail abnormalities and their underlying causes.
- To get an even better understanding of various nail disorders, take a look at this piece by the Mayo Clinic.
- The National Psoriasis Foundation is an excellent resource for those with psoriasis and their loved ones.
- Learn about the risk for psoriasis patients to develop depression with the help of WebMD.com.
- Find information, resources, and a support network for people with alopecia areata from the official site of the National Alopecia Areata Foundation.
After reading the valuable information in these resources, call Altman Dermatology at 847-392-5440. We can answer any more questions you may have and discuss treatment options for skin conditions. We look forward to your visit.