Effective dermatology care can prevent and detect a host of skin care issues, including acne, psoriasis, actinic keratosis, and skin cancer. To learn more about how you can benefit from the expertise of a capable dermatologist, read through the following articles.
- The U.S. National Library of Medicine discusses the causes of—and dermatology care options for—hyperhidrosis, a condition which leads to uncontrollable sweating.
- Nearly 20,000 children are diagnosed with psoriasis each year in the United States. The National Psoriasis Foundation explains the triggers of this skin condition.
- If you find rough, scaly patches of skin on your body, consult your dermatologist to determine if it might be actinic keratosis. The Mayo Clinic describes this skin condition that often is a precursor to skin cancer.
- Do you have wrinkles or skin folds that you would like to remove? Ask your skin care center if they provide Restylane treatments, which are highly effective in combating the appearance of aged skin.
- At this page, WebMD.com details sclerotherapy, an innovative treatment method for eliminating spider and varicose veins.
Arlington Dermatology in Arlington Heights, Illinois offers comprehensive dermatology care for patients. Our cosmetic and medical skin care options include both acne and skin cancer treatment, as well as multiple wrinkle and vein removal techniques. To schedule an appointment at our skin care center, call us today at 847-392-5440.